Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we are not offering our property to be booked for outside retreats.
Located just outside the town of Comfort, we offer affordable overnight weekend facility rentals from mid-September through mid-May. We accommodate groups of 15 to 48 people.
Choose from dorm or cabin style lodging, along with several motel room options.
Our property stretches across 200 acres of rolling hills marked with oak and pecan trees, the Guadalupe River, and abundant wildlife.
Included in your stay
- Meeting area (our chapel)
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis, sand volleyball, basketball, & Gaga ball courts
- Gym for indoor basketball
- Walking & mountain biking trails
- Amphitheater with fire pit
- Fire pit near accommodations
- Horseback Riding
- High ropes course and Tower Challenge
- Sessions taught by one of our resident teachers
Dormitory style (Ark):
$30.00 per night, per person
$20 per night, per person
$50 per night, per person
$90 per night, for two people
Meals are available Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast.
- $5.00 Breakfast
- $6.00 Lunch
- $6.50 Dinner