***Please note, the main bridge to our property has been closed. Please follow directions at bottom of this page***
His Hill is located in the beautiful Hill Country of central Texas in a town called Comfort. Comfort is a community of a few thousand residents and is known for its historic natural beauty.
The campus stretches across 220 acres of rolling hills, marked with oak and pecan trees, the Guadalupe River, and abundant wildlife. The campus is nestled in the serene country atmosphere just 35 minutes from San Antonio, providing a genuine feel of life in the country yet still close to all that they city has to offer!
San Antonio is one of the most sought out vacation spots in Texas. Its a unique cultural combination of Spanish Southwest and Texas pride account for its worldwide appeal. For those wanting to venture further out, Austin is less than 2 hours northeast of His Hill.
To view photos of our facilities, click here.
The Mill Dam Rd bridge has been closed for rebuilding.
Please follow the detour directions below.
Note: Google Maps, and GPS do not recognize the detour.
Apple Maps does, however it routes you a different way than the directions below.
Detour directions from San Antonio/Boerne:
- Follow I-10 West
- Take exit 524 toward US-87 BUS/Comfort (0.5 mi)
- Continue on US-87 BUS (0.8 mi)
- Slight Left onto TX-27 W/Front St.
- Continue 1.8 mi, driving through Comfort, past Wells Fargo and over Cypress Creek
- From Highway 27, turn left at the flashing lights just before the Little League fields onto Hermann Sons Rd E (look for the blue His Hill signs from here on)
- Drive 2.6 miles then turn left onto Lindner Branch Rd
- Continue on Lindner Branch Rd for 1.2 miles until you cross the second cattle guard and come to a stop sign
- Turn left onto Mill Dam Rd, then drive 2 miles
- The His Hill gate will be on your left
From San Antonio Airport, take 410 West to I-10 West and follow the directions above
From Kerrville/Comfort on Highway 27
- From Highway 27, turn onto Hermann Sons Rd E (2.6 mi) at the flashing lights near the Little League fields
- Turn left onto Lindner Branch Rd (1.2 mi)
- Turn left onto Mill Dam Rd
- Drive 2.0 miles, then the His Hill gate will be on your left
- Follow Directions above.
- After turning onto Mill Dam Rd, drive 1 mile, then turn left onto Kings Circle Rd.
- Then look for the blue camp signs, directing you into camp
Click here to view the correct map on Google Maps.
Download a map to His Hill (old directions)