His Hill is located in the beautiful Hill Country of central Texas in a town called Comfort. Comfort is a community of a few thousand residents and is known for its historic natural beauty.
The campus is actually on a hill! Our property stretches across 200 acres of rolling hills marked with oak and pecan trees, the Guadalupe River, and abundant wildlife. The campus is nestled in the serene country atmosphere just 35 minutes from San Antonio, providing a genuine feel of life in the country yet still close to all that they city has to offer!
San Antonio is one of the most sought out vacation spots in Texas. Its a unique cultural combination of Spanish Southwest and Texas pride account for its worldwide appeal. For those wanting to venture further out, Austin is less than 2 hours northeast of His Hill.
We are located at 102 Mill Dam Rd, Comfort, TX 78013
- From San Antonio take I-10 West
- Take Comfort exit #524 (US-87 Business)
- Continue 0.8 miles, then slight left onto Highway 27 (at the flashing yellow lights)
- Continue 1.3 miles through Comfort (past Wells Fargo and over Cypress Creek, heading west towards Kerrville)
- Turn left on Pankratz Road
- Immediate right on Mill Dam Road
- Drive 1 mile, over the Guadalupe River and up the hill
- The His Hill chapel and gate will be on your right, turn left when you enter
From San Antonio Airport
- Take 410 West to I-10 West and follow the directions above
To Camp (1.5 miles from Pankratz Road)
- Drive 0.4 miles past the chapel and main entrance gate
- Turn Right onto Kings Circle Road, stay left
- Then follow signs that curve up to camp