His Hill is located in the beautiful Hill Country of central Texas in a town called Comfort. Comfort is a community of a few thousand residents and is known for its historic natural beauty.
The campus stretches across 220 acres of rolling hills, marked with oak and pecan trees, the Guadalupe River, and abundant wildlife. The campus is nestled in the serene country atmosphere just outside the hustle and bustle of San Antonio, providing a genuine feel of life in the country!
We are just 40 minutes Northwest of San Antonio, which is one of the most sought out vacation spots in Texas. Its a unique cultural combination of Spanish Southwest and Texas pride account for its worldwide appeal. For those wanting to venture further out, Austin is less than 2 hours East.
- from San Antonio take I-10 West
- take Comfort exit #524
- follow highway 27 through Comfort, heading West towards Kerrville
- turn left on Pankratz Road, about 1/4 mile past Comfort, after crossing Cypress Creek
- take an immediate Right on Mill Dam Road
- follow Mill Dam Road over the bridge, up the hill to His Hill gate
View on Google Maps
From SAT Airport take 410 West to I-10 West and follow directions above
To Camp (1.5 miles from Pankratz Road)
- drive past the main entrance gate
- turn Right onto King Road
- then follow signs that curve up to the camp ground
Download a map to His Hill